• Juventus - Verona soccer livestream 9/21/2019

    Competition: Juventus vs Verona live
    Juventus - Hellas Verona live stream
    Juventus - Hellas Verona live stream
    Lecce - Napoli match overview, prediction&tips

  • Lecce has a chance of relegated (37%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Napoli has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (80%), has a chance of win league (20%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Lecce could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Napoli is absolute favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Lecce won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lecce won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.

    Milan - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

  • Milan has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (45%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (67%), has a small chance of win league (13%).
  • Now both teams are in good shape.
  • Milan could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Milan have a series of guest games.
  • Inter will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Milan won 4 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 18-20.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Milan won 4 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 11-7.

    Lazio - Parma match overview, prediction&tips

  • Lazio has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (18%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Parma has a chance of relegated (26%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Lazio could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Lazio have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Parma have a series of home games.
  • In this match Lazio is absolute favorite.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Lazio won 7 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 21-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lazio won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 15-5.

    Lecce - Napoli match overview, prediction&tips

    Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Napoli podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. En este partido, el Napoli es el claro favorito.
    El pasado 1 head-to-head matches Lecce ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 0-2. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Lecce ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 0-2.

    Milan - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

    Ahora ambos equipos están en buen estado.
  • Milan podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Recientemente Milan tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. Inter tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 17 head-to-head matches Milan ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 6 partidos, perdieron 7 partidos, y 18-20. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Milan ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 11-7.

    Lazio - Parma match overview, prediction&tips

    Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Lazio podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. Recientemente Lazio tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. Recientemente Parma tener una serie de partidos en casa. En este partido, el Lazio es el claro favorito.
    El pasado 10 head-to-head matches Lazio ganó 7 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 21-10. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Lazio ganó 5 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 15-5.

    Lecce - Napoli match overview, prediction&tips

    Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Lecce Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. In diesem Spiel ist Napoli der klare Favorit.
    Letzte 1 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-2. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-2.

    Milan - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

    Nun sind beide Teams sind in guter Form.
  • Inter könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Kürzlich Milan haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. Inter haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 17 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 6 unentschieden Spiele, 7 Spiele verloren und Ziele 18-20. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 11-7.

    Lazio - Parma match overview, prediction&tips

    Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Lazio könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Kürzlich Lazio haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. Kürzlich Parma haben eine Reihe von Heimspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Lazio der klare Favorit.
    Letzte 10 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 7 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 21-10. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 5 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 15-5.

    Lecce - Napoli match overview, prediction&tips

    Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Napoli могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В этом матче Napoli является несомненным фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Lecce выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 0-2. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Lecce выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 0-2.

    Milan - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

    Сейчас обе команды находятся в хорошей форме.
  • У Inter могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. У Milan в последние время была гостевая серия матчей. Inter будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Milan выиграл 4, ничья 6, програл 7, разница голов 18-20. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Milan выиграл 4, ничья 3, програл 2, разница голов 11-7.

    Lazio - Parma match overview, prediction&tips

    Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Lazio могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. У Lazio в последние время была гостевая серия матчей. У Parma в последние время была домашняя серия матчей. В этом матче Lazio является несомненным фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Lazio выиграл 7, ничья 2, програл 1, разница голов 21-10. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Lazio выиграл 5, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 15-5.

    Lecce - Napoli match overview, prediction&tips

    Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Napoli може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. В този мач, Napoli е категоричен фаворит.
    Последните 1 главата до главата мачове Lecce спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 0-2. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Lecce спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 0-2.

    Milan - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

    Сега двата отбора са в добра форма.
  • В Milan може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В Milan в последно време е серията гост на мачове. Inter ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 17 главата до главата мачове Milan спечели 4 мача, равенство 6 мача, загуби 7 мача и цели 18-20. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Milan спечели 4 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 11-7.

    Lazio - Parma match overview, prediction&tips

    Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Lazio може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. В Lazio в последно време е серията гост на мачове. В Parma в последно време е дом серия мачове. В този мач, Lazio е категоричен фаворит.
    Последните 10 главата до главата мачове Lazio спечели 7 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 21-10. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Lazio спечели 5 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 15-5.


Tags Tags :
  • Commentaires

    Aucun commentaire pour le moment

    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires


    Ajouter un commentaire

    Nom / Pseudo :

    E-mail (facultatif) :

    Site Web (facultatif) :

    Commentaire :