• Granada - Espanyol Live[Stream•]?!

    MATCH DETAILS: Location : Granada, Nuevo Los Cármenes Upcoming Information:Spanish Primera Division 01.02.2020 When/Date: 01.02.2020 Time: 7:00 am
    Watch here >>>Granada vs Espanyol live
    Online here >>>Granada - Espanyol live
    Granada v Espanyol Live[Stream•]?!

    Short Preview

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 11 and 20 in the zone Relegation to LaLiga2).
  • Granada has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Espanyol has a good chance of relegated (54%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Granada could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Granada have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Granada won 3 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 12-14.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Granada won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 5-7.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics: Villarreal - Osasuna match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's enjoy game between two mid-table teams (ranked 8 and 10).
  • Villarreal has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (9%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Osasuna has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • At the moment teams are feeling good and ready to play.
  • Osasuna could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Villarreal have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Villarreal is a favorite.
  • Instantly two teams are in a excellent shape.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Villarreal won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 15-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Villarreal won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 7-3.

    Real - Atlético match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Europa League (Group Stage)).
  • Real has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a good chance of win league (64%).
  • Atlético has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (58%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Real in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
  • Atlético is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Atlético could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Atlético have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Real is a favorite.
  • Atlético is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Last 32 head-to-head matches Real won 12 matches, drawn 10 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 46-39.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Real won 7 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 28-24.

    Leganés - Real Sociedad match overview, prediction&tips

  • Outsider and one of the leaders will play in this match (ranked 19 in the zone Relegation to LaLiga2 and 6 in the zone Promotion to Europa League (Qualification)).
  • Leganés has a good chance of relegated (64%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Real Sociedad has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (22%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Leganés is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Real Sociedad is in super shape now and in the last match got series of victories (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Leganés could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Leganés have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Real Sociedad have a series of home games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Leganés won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 7-12.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Leganés won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.

    Other matches:
    http://sportstreams2038.eklablog.com/live-streaming-bolivia-u23-v-peru-u23-olympic-games-football-tv-watch--a180895924
    https://neolatino.ning.com/photo/albums/valencia-panathinaikos-livestream
    http://timothydouglas450733.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/01/31/hull-city-vs-brentford-live-stream/
    http://madisondunce450497.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/01/30/granada-v-espanyol/
    https://z-upload.facebook.com/events/2281049415525578
    https://twitter.com/predictions77

Tags Tags :
  • Commentaires

    Aucun commentaire pour le moment

    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires


    Ajouter un commentaire

    Nom / Pseudo :

    E-mail (facultatif) :

    Site Web (facultatif) :

    Commentaire :